You can now follow and subscribe to The Phoebs Lyle Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Amazon / Audible, Google Podcasts, RadioPublic, Spotify and Stitcher, where I cover technology and technology discussions, along with Film, TV and Theatre Reviews, Accessible Tourism Reviews, and Politics.
Furthermore, you can also support the Podcast and my other site for all these Journalism subjects, by subscribing to https://phoebelyle.com for £15 a month, which will give you access to interviews, as well as video / audio tutorials.
If you don’t have the money for a subscription, you can also leave a one time payment, which would be a massive help for me to make both my sites better, and for more features to be added over time.
This subscription service will also be added to my podcast once I get my listening figures up, and I’m in the middle of creating a similar payment plan for this site as well.
16. Reactions to WWDC22: Is iOS16 Accessible Enough and What Are My Thoughts About Apple’s M2 Macs? – The Phoebs Lyle Podcast
- 16. Reactions to WWDC22: Is iOS16 Accessible Enough and What Are My Thoughts About Apple’s M2 Macs?
- 15. Should E-Games Be Considered as an Equivalent for Disabled Sport?
- 14. Blue Badges Removed as Acceptable Voting ID / Anlan Neck Massager Review
- 13. Politics Made Simple Part 8: What are the Top Issues People Will Be Voting for in Northern Ireland’s #AE22?
- 12: What is the Difference Between Loyalism, Unionism, Republicanism, Nationalism and Neither?